Nothing can wreck a do then the sun, humidity and all the tools we use to style our hair. Here are a few haircare to keep your mane looking salon beautiful!
You love your wavy hair, but the frizzy fly-aways you get when you brush those curls? Not so much.
Hair is complex. It's made up of three layers and thousands of cells. But the reason it gets frizzy is pretty simple. Your hair's outer layer, the cuticle, looks kind of like a shingled roof. When hair is smooth, those shingles lie flat. But when you run a brush through dry, curly hair, those “shingles” lift.
1) Don't brush dry hair
2) Comb dry hair with wet fingers
3) Tame with a touch of conditioner
4) Look for protein in your conditioner
5) Don't over process your hair
6) Put moisture back in your mane
7) Stop cooking your curls - use a diffuser!
8) Dry only the roots of your hair
9) Fight afternoon frizz by misting with a children's detangler
10) TALK to us - we have remedies for every hair type!
Not all brushes are created equal for all hair types. Choosing the right brush for your hair type is all the difference in your everyday styling!After the cut and style, it is your most important tool.
Natural Bristle brush - great for all hair types
Mixed Bristle brush - Normal to thick hair
Paddle brush - Straight hair
Round brush - Blowouts
Metal brush - Createte Curls
Vented brush - Create volume